Flying can be a long and tedious experience, for sure. Of course, if you’re fortunate enough to fly first class or business class, you get so many wonderful perks. Regardless of where you are, making your flight experience feel like a personal spa experience is easy with a little planning and careful packing. This is what we love to do.
- Deep Scalp massage - There is nothing like a deep scalp & neck massage to help ease tension. Add 2-3 drops of Lavender oil to your hands and rub vigorously. Inhale the essential oil deeply. Then, using the fleshy parts of your fingers and deep circular motions, massage your scalp. The idea is that you are moving the skin on your scalp. Focus on your crown first, then all over your head, behind the ears and into the base of your skull. With one hand, grip the nape of your neck and squeeze. We love Tisserand 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil.
- Lush Hand Massage – use the time while you’re watching a movie to massage and nourish your hands. Grab your favorite lush hand cream and take time massaging the cream into your hands, fingers and nails. Use firm pressure and Massage the fleshy part of the palm of your hand, especially at the base of your thumb. Our favorite is Argital Hand Cream
- Luscious Lips - your lips can get very dry at a high altitude. Apply a lip balm regularly. We love Lanolips - The Original 101 Ointment Multipurpose Superbalm
- Hydrate your skin - Our skin can get dry on a long haul flight. Spritz your face regularly with a hydrating Floral Water or Mist. Our favorite is Avene Eau Thermale Spring Water Mist
- Foot Massage - Using a massage ball (these are small enough and light enough to pack), roll your feet over the ball for a few minutes. Not only will this relax the muscles in your feet but it will also keep your circulation moving. We love Kieba Massage Lacrosse Balls